Monday, July 20, 2026

Ivori Vs TeeTee Ivori Babu (born Ivori Marie Minor) is an American reality television personality, social media influencer, and independent rap artist who rose to prominence through unfiltered urban reality networks.📺


Ivori Vs TeeTee

Ivori Babu (born Ivori Marie Minor) is an American reality television personality, social media influencer, and independent rap artist who rose to prominence through unfiltered urban reality networks.📺 Reality Television CareerNowThat’sTV (NTTV): Ivori initially built a loyal, viral fanbase by appearing on chaotic competition shows including South Central Baddies (Season 4), Greek Life, and Young and Reckless. She quickly established an “enforcer” reputation due to her formidable fighting style and confrontational energy.Zeus Network’s Baddies Franchise: Her widespread popularity on NTTV caught the attention of mainstream producers, transitioning her into the Zeus ecosystem. She has been heavily involved in series and surrounding drama for Baddies Midwest, Baddies Africa, and Baddies USA.Recent Projects: She stars alongside Yae Yeezy in the reality series Between Love & Chaos, which premiered on The Volo Network.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chile I’m over here working over time to fix they bull shit. And baby I’m tired of both of them. Lord you going to have to fix it for these kids sake. Patreon link in bio

  Chile I’m over here working over time to fix they bull shit. And baby I’m tired of both of them. Lord you going to have to fix it for ...