Your source for the latest Zeus Network and NTTV reality TV news, viral clips, cast updates, episode recaps, celebrity gossip, behind-the-scenes moments, and trending entertainment stories. Fresh updates posted daily.
Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Ivori is clearing the air and says she’s done letting people play on her name. ππ₯
Ivori is clearing the air and says she’s done letting people play on her name. ππ₯ After Becky London repeated allegations about her during a recent Live—and Tee Tee previously echoed similar claims while calling out both Ivori and Diamond The Body—Ivori took to her Instagram Stories to respond. ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chile I’m over here working over time to fix they bull shit. And baby I’m tired of both of them. Lord you going to have to fix it for these kids sake. Patreon link in bio
Chile I’m over here working over time to fix they bull shit. And baby I’m tired of both of them. Lord you going to have to fix it for ...
-
Nevaeh catches Blueface with chrisean. Blueface and Chrisean Rock’s relationship remains one of the most chaotic and publicly dissected...
-
Zeus Network CEO #LemuelPlummer tells #Chrisean's sister to fight her bestfriend right now if she wants to be on Baddies, then he ins...
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment